Join the Vermont City Marathon Team
And Reap the Rewards!
For many people, their first experience with Vermont’s largest one day sporting event forms a lasting impression. And a typical reaction is to ask “how can I become more involved with this event”?
There are many answers to that question with the simplest involving three letters: r-u-n! For others, the answer may be to serve as a volunteer. And another alternative is to become a Sponsor.
Our family of sponsors find many values in their relationship with the event. From boosting employee health, morale and teamwork to enhancement of their organization’s brand image, the opportunities abound. Here are just a few of the benefits enjoyed by our sponsors:
- Media package inclusion with event marketing efforts reaching regional & national audiences
- Exposure to approximately 8000 runners and over 20,000 spectators with very attractive demographic profiles, again, with regional and national reach
- Brand presentation opportunities in event collateral materials, on-site event signage, and traditional advertising venues
- Website listing and links designed to generate increased traffic to sponsor’s websites
- Sampling programs with a large event audience
- Employee health & wellness benefits from direct participation and the good will that
- is generated via participation in supporting roles
If you would like to learn more about joining our family of sponsors, please contact our Executive Director, Peter Delaney at 800-880-8149. Our approach to sponsorship is to customize every package to the unique interests of each organization to create win/win relationships of longevity.