"The best, absolutely the best. Ample provisions for runners, tremendous crowd support, great volunteers, well positioned aid stations. I'll be back"
Age Group awards will be available in June once results are official.
Awards will be given for the Top 3 men and women in age categories:
16–24, 25–29, 30–34, 35–39, 40–44, 45–49, 50–54, 55–59, 60–64,
65–69, 70-74, and 75-79, 80+.
Awards are based on Gun Time, not Chip Time. The KeyBank Vermont City Marathon does not displace when giving awards.
Olympic Trials Qualifier bonus
Any competitors in the KBVCM who are eligible to compete in the USA Olympic Trials and who meet the qualifying standards for the trials will earn a bonus of $1000 in addition to any other prize money they may win at KBVCM. As of January 2013 these standards are expected to be 2:18:00 for men and 2:43:00 for women. Should USATF revise their standards prior to May 26, 2013, KBVCM’s standards for this bonus will change to reflect the USATF times. If USATF does not announce their standards prior to May 26, 2013 KBVCM will make bonus payments based on 2:18:00/2:43:00.
* Special "Vermont Winner Bonus": If a Vermont resident (as defined for our Top Vermonter prize) wins either the Open or Masters division, we will double the prize money to $5000 or $1000, respectively. The $500 Top Vermonter bonus will not apply in this case.
2012 Course Record Bonuses
● Open Male (2:17:03) - $1,000
● Open Female (2:35:02) - $1,000
● Master Male (2:21:32) - $500
● Masters Female (2:47:28) - $500