Dates & Times
- Friday, October 22, 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday, October 23, 9:00am - 7:00pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont
870 Williston Road
South Burlington, VT 05403
The Sport & Fitness Expo includes sponsor and exhibitor booths, race packet pick-up, race shirt pick-up, and an information booth.
Don't miss this opportunity to generate leads and meet potential customers face to face.
- Registered runners of the People's United Bank Vermont City Marathon & Relays (PUBVCM) come to the Expo to pick up their registration materials and browse vendors' offerings.
- Excellent opportunity to sell and promote your products and services.
- Interact with thousands of sport and fitness enthusiasts at this popular two-day Expo.
- Join other organizations in the health and fitness space that are promoting their goods and services to over thousands of athletes.
- Nearly half of the registered marathoners are running PUBVCM for the first time, and for many it is their first-ever marathon.
- Standard booth pricing: $815
- Corner booth pricing: $855
8' x 10' Booth Includes
- Link to your web site on The Vermont City Marathon website
- One 6’ draped table
- Professional rod and drape on back (8') and sides (3') of booth
- One chair
- Wastebasket & booth ID sign
- Carpet on booth floor
- Overnight security
- Vendor badges
- Wireless Internet
Terms & Conditions
- RunVermont and the exhibitor agree that all displays will be fully set up by 12:30pm Friday, October 22, 2021 and will be removed by 10:00pm Saturday, October 23, 2021.
- Exhibitor agrees to be open and staffed during the full length of the show.
- Exhibitor agrees that displays will not disturb aisles and/or adjacent exhibitors visually or physically.
- Exhibitor is responsible for any state and local permits and insurance.
- Exhibitor agrees NOT to use the Vermont City Marathon or RunVermont logo or name on merchandise for sale without a license from the RunVermont Board of Directors.
- Exhibitor agrees that no refunds will be made to exhibitors who fail to occupy space.
- All refunds will be made at the discretion of the Expo Director.
- Exhibitor is responsible for the cost of moving in and out and is liable for any damage caused to the DoubleTree Hotel Burlington in connection with their exhibit.
- Exhibitor assumes responsibility for loss, theft, or destruction of goods or for personal injuries to him/herself, his/her employees, agents, representatives and will hold harmless RunVermont and the DoubleTree Hotel from any and all liability in connection with any and all of the above.
- Booth assignment and use may not be transferred in any manner. RunVermont reserves the right to make last minute changes of booth space if necessary.
- RunVermont is not responsible for vendor profitability.
Can I set up earlier than 6:00am Friday?
Please contact the Expo Director with requirements.
Can I ship product to/from the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont?
Yes, you should contact the DoubleTree directly at (802) 865-6600. They will direct your call to the shipping and receiving department to make arrangements. All boxes should be labeled with: "[Vendor Name], Sport and Fitness EXPO, October 22-23, [booth number(s)and show dates]". Return shipping post-show is available. Please have return labels pre-printed.
What is the customer mix at the Expo?
Runners must come to the Expo to pick up their bib numbers, but we market extensively to the local market of outdoor enthusiasts. We estimate approximately 10,000 attendees.
Will I need lights at my booth?
The Expo hall is lit, but we encourage you to bring extra lighting if you need to spotlight your product. The lighting can be dim in some areas.
What does my booth include?
Each 8'x10' booth includes: 1 six foot draped table, 1 chair, wastebasket, rod and drape on 3 sides (3' high on sides, 8' in back), ID sign, carpet flooring, electricity, wireless internet, vendor badges and a link to your website on the Vermont City Marathon website vendor page.
How can I get the booth(s) I want?
All booths are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis depending upon date payment is received.
How do I register for a booth?
Please click here to register.
Who can I contact with questions?
Feel free to email email@example.com.
2021 Expo Vendors (list updated periodically)
|HOKA ONE ONE is a company of runners committed to creating the best-engineered running shoes for the world's toughest terrain and races. With maximum cushioning material, meta-rocker shaping, superior stability, and great rebounding, our shoes empower runners to get the most out of every stride, day after day.|
|Kinney Drugs is the drug store division of KPH Healthcare Services, Inc., a leading pharmacy health care company that strives to provide the highest-quality pharmacy, health and retail services in the communities served. Founded in 1903 by Burt Orrin Kinney, Kinney Drugs now operates nearly 100 drug stores in Central and Northern New York and Vermont, as well as a distribution center. Kinney Drugs is an employee-owned company headquartered in upstate New York.|
|National Running Center sells running shoes, running clothing, socks, packs and carriers, prepackaged nutritionals such as GU, ClifBar, PowerBar, Honeystinger, and Jelly Beans, and accessories. We have a wide selection at attractive pricing with superior customer service.|
|People's United Bank is a subsidiary of People's United Financial, Inc., a diversified financial services company with over $39 billion in assets. People’s United Bank, founded in 1842, is a premier, community-based, regional bank in the Northeast offering commercial and retail banking, as well as wealth management services through a network of nearly 400 retail locations in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.|
|Burlington's premier run, bike, ski and snowboard shop. Locally owned since 1969.|
|Multi-specialty dental practice.|