Age Group awards will be available in June once results are official.
Awards will be given for the Top 3 men and women in age categories: 16–24, 25–29, 30–34, 35–39, 40–44, 45–49, 50–54, 55–59, 60–64, 65–69, 70-74, 75-79 and 80+.
Awards are based on Gun Time, not Chip Time. The Vermont City Marathon does not displace when giving awards.
2019 Cash Prizes
2019 Cash Prize information anticipated late January 2019
Olympic Trials Qualifier Bonus
Course Record Bonuses
- Open Male (2:17:03) – $1,000
- Open Female (2:35:02) – $1,000
- Master Male (2:21:32) – $500
- Masters Female (2:47:28) – $500
Club Competition Scoring and Prize Structure
- The Marathon Club Competition Team Scoring is by total time (gun time) of the three runners in a division, lowest total time wins.
- A club must be registered with Road Runners Club of America. See if your club is a member | Renew or Register your club
- All registered RRCA clubs with at least three finishers in a category will be scored.
- A runner may only represent one club for the purposes of this competition.
- Any older age group may score down.
- Female and Male Open Teams: 1st place: $500
- Female and Male Masters 40+ Teams: 1st place: $500
- Female and Male Grandmaster 50+ Teams: 1st place: $500
- Female and Male Senior Grandmaster 60+ Teams: 1st place: $500
To register your club – choose your club in the provided drop-down menu at registration. If you do not see your club in the drop-down menu, select the option Other (please list below), then type your official club name into the Other field that appears. If you missed this step when registering or have a question, please e-mail Registration Director Chuck Spear at [email protected]