Dates & Times
May 24-25, 2019
Friday 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am– 7:00pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont
870 Williston Road
South Burlington, Vermont 05403
The Sport & Fitness Expo is host to over 40 local and national exhibitors featuring the latest in sportswear, gear, local Vermont products and more.
Back by popular demand – smaller, one-floor layout. Packet pick-up, race shirt pick-up and vendors will be on one floor.
Information booth, demonstrations, marathon and relay packet pick up, race shirt pick-up and vendors.
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO MEET POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS FACE-TO-FACE!
- 8,000 registered runners of the Vermont City Marathon come to the Expo to pick up their registration materials and browse vendors’ offerings.
- Excellent opportunity to sell and promote your products and services.
- Interact with thousands of sport and fitness enthusiasts at this popular two-day Expo!
- Join other organizations in the health and fitness space that are promoting their goods and services to over 15,000 athletes.
- Typically 40% of Vermont City Marathoners are running VCM for the first time, and for many it is their first marathon.
All booths are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Standard booth pricing: Early Bird – $695 (through January 31, 2019); Full Price – $755 (Starting February 1, 2019)
- Corner booth pricing: Early Bird – $795 (through January 31, 2019); Full Price – $855 (Starting February 1, 2019)
8 x 10 Booth Includes
- Link to your web site on The Vermont City Marathon website
- One 6’ draped table
- Professional rod and drape on back (8′) and sides (3′) of booth
- One chair
- Wastebasket & booth ID sign
- Carpet on booth floor
- Overnight security
- Vendor badges
- Wireless Internet
Terms & Conditions
- RunVermont and the exhibitor agree that all displays will be fully set up by 12:30pm Friday, May 24, 2019 and will be removed by 10:00pm Saturday, May 25, 2019.
- Exhibitor agrees to be open and staffed during the full length of the show.
- Exhibitor agrees that displays will not disturb aisles and/or adjacent exhibitors visually or physically.
- Exhibitor is responsible for any state and local permits and insurance.
- Exhibitor agrees NOT to use the Vermont City Marathon or RunVermont logo or name on merchandise for sale without a license from the board of directors of RunVermont.
- Exhibitor agrees that no refunds will be made to exhibitors who fail to occupy space.
- All refunds will be made at the discretion of the Expo Director.
- Exhibitor is responsible for the cost of moving in and out and is liable for any damage caused to the DoubleTree Hotel Burlington in connection with their exhibit.
- Exhibitor assumes responsibility for loss, theft, or destruction of goods or for personal injuries to him/herself, his/her employees, agents, representatives and will hold harmless RunVermont and the DoubleTree Hotel Burlington from any and all liability in connection with any and all of the above.
- Booth assignment and use may not be transferred in any manner.
- RunVermont reserves the right to make last minute changes of booth space if necessary.
- RunVermont is not responsible for vendor profitability.
Can I set up earlier than 6:00am Friday?
In most cases, yes. Please contact the Expo Director with requirements.
Can I ship product to/from the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont?
Yes, you should contact the DoubleTree directly at (802) 865-6600. They will direct your call to the shipping and receiving department to make arrangements. All boxes should be labeled with: “[Vendor Name], Sport and Fitness EXPO, May 24-25, [booth number(s)and show dates]”. Return shipping post-show is available. Please have return labels pre-printed.
What is the customer mix at the Expo?
Runners must come to the Expo to pick up their numbers, but we market extensively to the local market of outdoor enthusiasts. We estimate approximately 15,000 attendees.
Will I need lights at my booth?
The Expo hall is lit, but we encourage you to bring extra lighting if you need to spotlight your product. The lighting can be dim in some areas.
What does my booth include?
Each 8’x10′ booth includes: 1 six foot draped table, 1 chair, wastebasket, rod and drape on 3 sides (3′ high on sides, 8′ in back), ID sign, carpet flooring, electricity, wireless internet, vendor badges and a link to your website on the Vermont City Marathon website vendor page.
How can I get the booth(s) I want?
All booths are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis depending upon date payment is received.
How do I register for a booth?
Purchase Booth Here. Online Registration is required for vendors wishing to pay by credit card.
Who can I call with questions?
Feel free to email Jen Savas at [email protected]. You may also call Jen at 802-777-1771.
May 24-25, 2019
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont Hotel
870 Williston Road
South Burlington, VT 05403
Friday May 24, 2019
● Set Up: 6:00am – 12:30pm
● Expo Hours: 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday, May 25, 2019
● Expo Hours: 9:00am – 7:00pm
● Take Down: 7:00pm
Purchase Booth Here (required if paying by credit card)
Exhibitors will receive confirmation email upon receipt of payment.
Expo Booth Layout (to be updated)
Shipping (please include ALL info noted below):
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont
Attn: Vendor name, Sport & Fitness EXPO, [booth number], May 24-25, 2019
870 Williston Road
South Burlington VT 05403
Contact DoubleTree Hotel’s Shipping and Receiving Department at 802-865-6600
Return shipping is available post-show. Please have return labels pre-printed.
Contact Jen Savas
2019 EXPO VENDORS (Will be updated periodically)
|14th Star Brewing - Sponsor|| |
14th Star is a veteran-owned Vermont craft brewery 'Brewed With A Missison™' to create high-quality beer while enriching our community. From humble beginnings as a business plan etched on the back of a battle notebook on the battlefields of Afghanistan, 14th Star has become one of the fastest growing breweries in Vermont. Check out our website or Facebook page to learn more about our beer, Taproom events, and charitable efforts.
|Adirondack Marathon Distance Festival|| |
The Adirondack Marathon Distance Festival (AMDF) offers a Marathon, Half Marathon, 2 & 4 Person Marathon Relay all run around Crystal Clear 9 mile long Schroon Lake. A 5 & 10K and Kids 1K Fun Run are held the day before.
|Bondi Band|| |
Unisex headbands, hats, visors, armbands, compression socks and other running gear
|Catamount Trail Association|| |
Non-profit that develops and maintains backcountry skiing terrain in Vermont.
|Craftsbury Outdoor Center|| |
Craftsbury Outdoor Center is a four-season sporting resort in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. The mission of Craftsbury Outdoor Center is to support and promote participation and excellence in lifelong sports with a special focus on rowing, Nordic skiing, biathlon and running; to use and teach sustainable practices; and to protect and manage the surrounding land, lake and trails.
|Green Mountain Athletic Association|| |
A local non-profit running club since 1976, the Green Mountain Athletic Association has been identified with running in Vermont. GMAA members, about 400 strong, span all ages and abilities, from children through runners in their seventies, walkers to Olympic Trials qualifiers, all united in their enjoyment of the sport.
|Hawaiian Moon|| |
We are a family owned business that manufactures and sells an organic aloe skin cream. We have been in business for 12 years.
Reflective Running and Cycling Apparel
|Mana Threads|| |
Mana Threads is a women's performance athletic wear company based in VT. Our clothes are hand-made with fully sustainable, recyclable fabrics designed for the healthy, environmentally-conscious woman.
|National Running Center|| |
National Running Center sells running shoes, running clothing, socks, packs and carriers, prepackaged nutritionals such as GU, ClifBar, PowerBar, Honeystinger, and Jelly Beans, and accessories. We have a wide selection at attractive pricing with superior customer service.
|Naute' Sport llc dba USA-SPORT EYEWEAR|| |
|New Balance Williston|| |
New Balance Shoes, Apparel and Accessories
|Peak to Brew Relay|| |
The Peak to Brew Relay is the Northeast’s longest most scenic overnight Team supported relay race at 220+ miles. Teams of 6-12 Runners and 1-2 Support Vans will traverse the course over 42 unique legs.
The course will take Teams through the heart of the Adirondack Park and some of the most beautiful areas in the Northeast. From an epic Start at the summit of Whiteface Mountain Veterans Memorial Highway to an unforgettable finish and celebration at the historic Saranac Brewery, the Peak to Brew Relay is one of the most unique and challenging events in the Northeast.
|Skirack - Sponsor|| |
Burlington's premier run, bike, ski and snowboard shop.
|Sleep Number|| |
Firmer or softer, you both get to choose. With the Sleep Number® bed, you can both adjust to your ideal level of firmness, comfort and support—your Sleep Number® setting. And change it whenever you like. A healthy lifestyle starts with sleep.
|Timberlane Dental Group - Sponsor|| |
Multi-speciality dental practice
|True North Granola|| |
We manufacture and sell 17 varieties of granola which include classic, gluten-free, nut-free, grain-free, vegan, low sugar, and no sugar.
|Vermont Poster|| |
Fine art posters and prints framed, matted, or in tubes.
|Vermont Rocks!|| |
Stainless steel sports and wildlife figures mounted in native stone.